1,014 GRE Practice Questions
If you need to know it, it's in this book.
The best way to prepare for standardized tests is to practice, and this resource offers you plenty of opportunities to do just that. 1,014 GRE Practice Questions, 3rd Edition has been updated for the changes made to the GRE in August 2011, and features cross-linked questions, answers, and detailed explanations for easy on-device viewing. This ebook includes:
· A comprehensive GRE diagnostic exam to help identify areas of improvement
· 71 additional verbal, math, and essay drills, which include practice questions covering the revised GRE question types
· Math drills broken down by geometric shape, such as circles, triangles, and 3-D figures
· Verbal drills that include the new Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence question types
· Bonus vocabulary content from Word Smart for the GRE
New York : Random House, c2011.
1 online resource : ill.