Orthodontic Treatment of Impacted TeetheBook - 2012
The third edition of this classic text has been fully revised andupdated to reflect the latest advances in research and clinicalpractice. It discusses recent developments in the periodontaloutcome of surgical exposure of impacted teeth, and alsoincorporates more protocols for routine cases. This enablesclinicians to develop their skills in the simpler cases, as well asto improve their understanding of complex and rare presentations.An especially useful chapter looks at failure and impendingfailure, providing a valuable insight into the real life managementof impacted teeth. The author describes how to recognize failureand proposes ways to avoid it, frequently illustrating them withcases from his own clinic.
* Fully revised and updated classic
* Coverage expanded to include protocols for routine, as wellas complex cases
* Includes new chapter on extreme tooth displacement andcomplicating factors
* Provides unparalleled coverage of the evidence base
* Highly illustrated in full colour