A Case-based ApproacheBook - 2012
Featuring an approach to prosthodontics and oral rehabilitationthat is both instructional and practical, Oral Rehabilitation: ACase-Based Approach will help clinicians to develop the necessaryskills to make consistent, evidence-based clinical decisions.
* Presents a case-based process showing how diagnosis andtreatment is achieved
* Covers a range of clinical scenarios from simple to complexpresentations
* Illustrates each case fully, with stages documented bycolour photographs
* Emphasises inter-disciplinary management inprosthodontics
* Accompanied by a website containing illustrative videoclips