Adult OrthodonticseBook - 2012
Set to become the gold standard resource on the subject, thisbook will be invaluable to all those providing orthodontictreatment to adults and those dealing with orthodontics as part ofthe inter-disciplinary management of the adult dentition.
* A major new work on an expanding area of orthodontictreatment
* Covers patient demographics, aetiology, treatment planningand maintenance issues
* Includes case studies, suggesting realistic and optimalshort and long term outcomes
* Highly illustrated with full colour clinical photos
* Accompanied by a website with further material:www.wiley.com/go/melsen